Professor Vikram Dayal is Course Director of the IES Training and the Head of the IES Section.
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Quantitative Economics with R: A Data Science Approach, Springer, Singapore (2020).
- Ecology, Economy and Society - Essays in Honour of Kanchan Chopra, Springer (2018).
- An Introduction to R for Quantitative Economics: Graphing, Simulating and Computing, Springer, New Delhi (2015).
- Dayal, Vikram (2014) The Environment in Economics and Development: Pluralist Extensions of Core Economic Models Springer
- Chopra, Kanchan and Dayal, Vikram (2009) Handbook of Environmental Economics in India Oxford University Press
- Vikram Dayal, Anand Murugesan & Tauhidur Rahman Drain on your health: Sanitation externalities from dirty drains in India Review of Development Economics
- Vikram Dayal Emphasizing visual tools: using R to understand dynamic models of biology and epidemiology International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology
- Das, Sanghamitra; Dayal, Vikram; Murugesen, Anand and Rajarathnam, Uma (2021) Air pollution trade-offs in developing countries: An empirical model of health effects in Goa, India The Environment and Development Economics Vol.26 Part3
- Dayal, Vikram (2018) Analyzing Institutions in Resource and Development Econometrics: Recognizing Institutions, Exploring Levels, and Querying Causes Ecology, Economy and Society: Essays in Honour of Kanchan Chopra Springer
- Dayal, Vikram (2017) Traversing Diverse Paths in Ecological Economics with Enigmatic Models Global Change, Ecosystems, Sustainability: Theory, Methods, Practice Sage
- Dayal, Vikram; Kapuria, Preeti and Mitra, Arup. (2012) Modes of Transport, Basic Amenities and Well-being: Findings from Delhi City Journal of Urban Regeneration and Renewal
- Dayal, Vikram; Niraj, Shekhar K and Krausman, Paul R. (2012) A Stakeholder Perspective into Wildlife Policy in India The Journal of Wildlife Management
- Dayal, Vikram; Niraj, Shekhar K and Krausman, Paul R. (2012) Temporal and Spatial Analysis of Wildlife Seizures in India from 1992 to 2006 International Journal of Ecological Economics and Statistics Vol. 24 (1)
- Mitra, Arup; Dayal, Vikram and Kapuria, Preeti Modes of Transport, Basic Amenities and Wellbeing: Findings from Delhi City Journal of Urban Regeneration and Renewal vol 5 (3)
- Dayal, Vikram; Kapuria, Preeti and Mitra, Arup. (2011) Population Pressure and Environment in the Context of Growth: Evidence from an Indian City International Journal of Urban Sustainable Development Vol. 3 (2)
- Dayal, Vikram; Niraj, Shekhar K. and Krausman, Paul R. (2010) Applying Methodological Pluralism to Wildlife and the Economy Ecological Economics Vol. 69
- Dayal, Vikram Recent Environmental and Resource Accounting Handbook of Environmental Economics in India Oxford University Press: New Delhi
- Dayal, Vikram Inter-and intra-village diversity among forest dependent households in Ranthambhore National Park, India International Journal of Ecological Economics and Statistics
- Dayal, Vikram; Murugesan, Anand and Chugh, Saurabh. An Empirical Study of Sanitation and Health in Rural Uttarakhand, India International Journal of Ecological Economics and Statistics
- Dayal, Vikram. Social Diversity and Ecological Complexity: How an Invasive Tree could affect Diverse Agents in the Land of the Tiger Environment and Development Economics Cambridge University Press
- Dayal, Vikram A microeconometric analysis of household extraction of forest biomass goods in Ranthambhore National Park, India Journal of Forest Economics Elsevier, 2006
- Dayal, Vikram and Murugesan, Anand (2020) Demystifying causal inference: ingredients of a recipe